Welcome to Multnomah Elementary School!
We are now accepting enrollment for K- 5 the 2018-2019 school year!
Currently accepting students for the 2018-2019 school year. To apply to our magnet school click on the following link:
For a school tour please contact Mrs. Ayala via email below.
Stay connected by adding REMIND to your phones!
Text the message @multn to the number 81010.
Or, download the Remind app, then go to rmd.at/multn
What Makes Us Unique?
- Use of differentiated instruction and researched based instruction in Readers and Writers Workshop
- Innovative, hands-on math instruction
- High engagement with our community in school events varying from Dia de Los Muertos to Career Day
- Department of Water and Power- workshops and assemblies on water conservation
- Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra- Unique music lessons taught by professional musicians.
- Museum of Contemporary Art- workshops and fieldtrips on contemporary art.
june 1, 2018
Congratulations to the Multnomah Science Olympiad Team!
For two years in a row, our Science Olympiad Team has won Silver at the Los Angeles Regional Science Olympiad! Hosted at Occidental College, this epic team of 4th and 5th grade scholars earned their medals. Check out more photos at our facebook page!
Multnomah Parent Communicator